DIY Award Ribbons
April 3, 2017
The end of the school year has come. My sis-in-law is a teacher and here's another project she assigned to me. The purpose is that she knows she can save more with buying raw materials than buying ready made ones. Here's my idea for DIY award ribbons.
- printed award information (my own layout)
- ribbon of different colors and sizes
- mini safety pins
- pencil for marking/tracing
- extra cardboard papers
- Cut out the shape of the printed ribbon head.
- Trace the shape on another cardboard paper and cut. This will be the cover of the back portion of the ribbon head.
- Make two tiny holes on the top center of the traced cardboard paper.
- Insert a tiny safety pin through the holes.
- Flip the paper. Attach different color combinations of ribbon onto the bottom center of the carboard. See photo.
- Finally, glue on the front head of the award ribbon.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.