DIY Bra Strap Hider
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
May 17, 2017
Bra strap hiders are fashion lifesavers! Slip them on to hide your bra straps when you're wearing a racer back (or front) garment. With a bit of plastic and a craft knife, you can make your own bra strap hider instead of buying one.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 bra strap hider
- piece of hard plastic packaging
- craft knife
- nail file (optional)
- Start drawing an oval on your plastic packaging. I freehand drew an oval about 2.25 inches wide and 1.75 inches high. Draw another oval inside and draw two horizontal tabs on each side.
- Move plastic to a hard surface where you can cut with a craft knife. It will cut through so don't do this directly on your tables or desks. Begin cutting out the shape you drew.
- The middle will easily pop out.
- Since you will be wearing this against your skin, it's good to file down the edges so they are soft.
- Run your bra straps through and enjoy not showing the world your straps! ;)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.