DIY Bra Strap Hider
Bra strap hiders are fashion lifesavers! Slip them on to hide your bra straps when you're wearing a racer back (or front) garment. With a bit of plastic and a craft knife, you can make your own bra strap hider instead of buying one.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 bra strap hider
- piece of hard plastic packaging
- craft knife
- nail file (optional)
- Start drawing an oval on your plastic packaging. I freehand drew an oval about 2.25 inches wide and 1.75 inches high. Draw another oval inside and draw two horizontal tabs on each side.
- Move plastic to a hard surface where you can cut with a craft knife. It will cut through so don't do this directly on your tables or desks. Begin cutting out the shape you drew.
- The middle will easily pop out.
- Since you will be wearing this against your skin, it's good to file down the edges so they are soft.
- Run your bra straps through and enjoy not showing the world your straps! ;)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.