Asking My Mom for a Bra

Category Teen
Some young girls are confused or reluctant to speak to their mother when they believe it is time to start wearing a bra. This is a page about asking mom for a bra.

I'm 13 and my bra is getting a little small. I don't know how to ask for another one without being embarrassed. My mom hasn't noticed me only wearing sports bras and I really need help. Please?

Answers

The truth is always best. Tell your mother you need the support and a bra will make you more comfortable.

Tell your mom you are growing out of your bra, therefore its painful to you! She will not want you to be in pain!

These days parents are so busy with work and taking care of the home that they sometime over look issues like this. I would go to your mom and ask her if she can take you to the store to go bra shopping. If she is busy I would then ask her if she could give you some money so you could go with your friends.

When my daughter was your age she loved to go shopping with her friends to buy her bras and underware. I would offer to take her and all she wanted was for me to drop them off at the mall and pick them up a few hours later. Be direct and tell her the truth. She is understanding and manybe just too busy to really notice what is happening.

Your mom will understand. You are a growing teenager, you can simply bring up can we go shopping. My bra is getting tight and she will surely understand. Good luck!

I'm 13 years old. I started wearing sports bras when I was around nine as my breasts are huge. Recently, I feel the need of a bra as my nipples are developing and my breasts are growing bigger. I feel really embarrassed to talk to my mom about it, I've tried giving her a few hints, but she doesn't notice.

My boobs look weird in a t-shirt and I get really embarrassed in school as we have a uniform shirt. Please give me some tips so that I can ask my mom in not a very direct way.

Answers

Perhaps a simple written note to your mother will work? Write a note about your concerns as you have in your question here and give it to your mother.

I think you need to be direct with your mom. Has she not noticed that you need to be wearing a bra?

Ask her to go shopping with you and help you pick out yhe right one. Most moms would be glad to go with you.

The best way is direct. Mention how uncomfortable you are and that you need the support of a well-fitting bra.

It's unfortunate your mom just doesn't know...you are gonna have to tell her...be direct, clear and remember you have nothing to be embarrassed about.

Parenting TeenMarch 13, 2016
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-10 15:11:49 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️