Asking My Mom for a Bra

Category Teen
Some young girls are confused or reluctant to speak to their mother when they believe it is time to start wearing a bra. This is a guide about asking mom for a bra.

I'm 13 years old. I started wearing sports bras when I was around nine as my breasts are huge. Recently, I feel the need of a bra as my nipples are developing and my breasts are growing bigger. I feel really embarrassed to talk to my mom about it, I've tried giving her a few hints, but she doesn't notice. My boobs look weird in a t-shirt and I get really embarrassed in school as we have a uniform shirt. Please give me some tips so that I can ask my mom in not a very direct way.

Answers

Perhaps a simple written note to your mother will work? Write a note about your concerns as you have in your question here and give it to your mother.

I think you need to be direct with your mom. Has she not noticed that you need to be wearing a bra?

Ask her to go shopping with you and help you pick out yhe right one. Most moms would be glad to go with you.

The best way is direct. Mention how uncomfortable you are and that you need the support of a well-fitting bra.

It's unfortunate your mom just doesn't know...you are gonna have to tell her...be direct, clear and remember you have nothing to be embarrassed about.