Asking My Mom for a Bra

Category Teen
Hot pink bra with small yellow and white flowers hanging from a clothesline against a background of blue sky and clouds
Some young girls are confused or reluctant to speak to their mother when they believe it is time to start wearing a bra. This is a guide about asking mom for a bra.

I'm 13 years old. I started wearing sports bras when I was around nine as my breasts are huge. Recently, I feel the need of a bra as my nipples are developing and my breasts are growing bigger. I feel really embarrassed to talk to my mom about it, I've tried giving her a few hints, but she doesn't notice. My boobs look weird in a t-shirt and I get really embarrassed in school as we have a uniform shirt. Please give me some tips so that I can ask my mom in not a very direct way.

Perhaps a simple written note to your mother will work? Write a note about your concerns as you have in your question here and give it to your mother.