DIY Off-Shoulder Top

Category How To
This page contains instructions and photos to help you make an off-shoulder top from a typical sweatshirt. Making your own DIY off-should top saves money and allows you to choose the color and fabric of your choice.

I was looking to buy an off-shoulder sweatshirt when I noticed that most of them cost $10 to $15 more than their pre-cut counterparts. There is a super simple way to cut them to make them hang off your shoulder just right. Here's how to do it.

Total Time: 10 minutes

• 1 top
  • scissors

1. Grab the top from the collar/neckband and cut uniformly right outside the thread. Cut carefully and make sure there are no zig-zags or crookedness.
  2. Advertisement

3. Don't discard this collar. Use it to tie large things up. I removed the tag and wear it in my hair as a high-ponytail holder. (I love it!) Try on the top. If you want it to fall off your shoulder more, just pull the cut neck area horizontally to stretch it open more. No need to cut again.

Crafts Clothing How ToAugust 23, 2019
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/DIY-Off-Shoulder-Top-1.html