DIY Rainbow Name Room Decor
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
December 11, 2019
Here is a cute room decor sign my son made on his own. It is perfect to put in a playroom, your child's room, or hang outside your child's room. I only helped hand-forming his name in cursive with pipe cleaners.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- white foam
- pipe cleaner assorted colors
- hot glue gun and glue stick
- You will need a sturdy base for your hot glued rainbow, so my son cut a piece out of the cardboard box (or you could use foam poster board.)
- Hot glue pipe cleaners individually and slightly curved to resemble a rainbow.
- Cut out two clouds from the white foam sheet and glue to the ends of the rainbow.
- He decided to cut around the rainbow, throwing away excess cardboard that is not needed.
- For finishing touches, I used a pipe cleaner and hand-formed my son's name. Ready to glue down and leave as against the table. Or you can add a ribbon to the back or punch holes on the edges to hang up!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.