Rainbow Name Room Decor

Here is a cute room decor sign my son made on his own. It is perfect to put in a playroom, your child's room, or hang outside your child's room. I only helped hand-forming his name in cursive with pipe cleaners.

Total Time: 30 minutes

1. You will need a sturdy base for your hot glued rainbow, so my son cut a piece out of the cardboard box (or you could use foam poster board.)
  2. Hot glue pipe cleaners individually and slightly curved to resemble a rainbow.
  3. Cut out two clouds from the white foam sheet and glue to the ends of the rainbow.
  4. He decided to cut around the rainbow, throwing away excess cardboard that is not needed.
  5. For finishing touches, I used a pipe cleaner and hand-formed my son's name. Ready to glue down and leave as against the table. Or you can add a ribbon to the back or punch holes on the edges to hang up!
  6. Advertisement

Crafts Crafts For KidsDecember 11, 2019
🌻
😷
👔
🎆
😎
🐛

Crafts For KidsCrafts