Decorated Seashell Jewelry Dishes
A friend of mine gave me a dozen large seashells to see if I could do anything for our fall craft fair. Well, I thought if I painted and glittered each one, they could be used on the jewelry table as small jewelry dishes. My thought was; spend $10 and get a free jewelry dish. I think it will work!
- large seashells
- tubes of tempra paints
- gold glitter
- crafting pearls
- frosted snow
- Take each shell, put a small amount of paint in the middle, using a paintbrush, brush evenly over the inside only and right up to the edge. I painted them red and green.
- Sprinkle with gold glitter.
- Using, hot glue around the edge of each shell, (I did a a little at a time) to keep from drying.
- Using white glittery snow, fill a plate, then turn the shell over in the snow making sure the edges are covered.
- Then I decorated by putting a few pearls in each one!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.