Decorated Seashell Jewelry Dishes
Add some paint, glitter, and craft pearls to large sea shells to make these pretty jewelry dishes. They are great to give as gifts or as craft fair items.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A friend of mine gave me a dozen large seashells to see if I could do anything for our fall craft fair. Well, I thought if I painted and glittered each one, they could be used on the jewelry table as small jewelry dishes. My thought was; spend $10 and get a free jewelry dish. I think it will work!
- large seashells
- tubes of tempra paints
- gold glitter
- crafting pearls
- frosted snow
- Take each shell, put a small amount of paint in the middle, using a paintbrush, brush evenly over the inside only and right up to the edge. I painted them red and green.
- Sprinkle with gold glitter.
- Using, hot glue around the edge of each shell, (I did a a little at a time) to keep from drying.
- Using white glittery snow, fill a plate, then turn the shell over in the snow making sure the edges are covered.
- Then I decorated by putting a few pearls in each one!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.