Decorating Shoes

Category Shoes
You can personalize your plain shoes by decorating them in a wide variety of ways. This is a page about decorating shoes.

If you have clip on earrings, they are great to dress up plain toed shoes. Just clip them on where you slip your foot into the shoe. You now have a pair of glamorous shoes that would ordinarily be plain. You can get clip on earrings at a lot of garage sales.

By Kathy from Sylvania, OH

I had seen these bling shoes at the local children's boutiques, but could not stomach the $100 price tag that they went for so I figured out how to make them myself.

These are the shoes like the ones that Nicole Richie has for her little girl. You can use the expensive crystals that really shine but for a 4 year old the cheap jean star ones at Hobby Lobby are just fine. I have posted a tutorial on my blog. Trailsofafrazzledmom.blogspot.com

My daughter will not take them off for less than 20 bucks she looks like a movie stars kid!

By Anna from AR

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Instead of spending more money on a perfect pair of dressy shoes, use "a Krylon copper leafing pen to cover basic black heels in a shimmering layer of paint. Since it's a pen and not a brush, no time is lost taping the inside or even cleaning up."

For directions, go to:

Note: You may have to touch them up after wearing, but who wears those sorts of shoes every day?

And don't ask me why Krylon chose a pair of Steve Madden designer shoes to paint, either!

By pam munro from L.A., CA

You can customize any baby doll style shoes for your little ones.

A pair of black dress shoes with flowers on the toes.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a page about decorating flip flops. Flip flops are the perfect palette for expressing yourself and your style.

Blue beaded flip flops on woman's feet.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a page about making glitter high heel shoes. Glam up a pair of plain or older shoes by applying a coating of glitter.

Making Glitter High Heel Shoes

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page is about painting sneakers. To give extended life or a new look to your shoes, you may be able to paint them.

colorful paints

Crafts Clothing ShoesJuly 6, 2014
📓
😷
🌻
🐛
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Decorating-Shoes.html