Decoupage Glue Recipe

I am looking for the best recipe to make Mod Podge that is clear when it hardens and is easy to rub down with a 220 grit sand paper. Thank you.

By ANT STEFFEN from South Africa

Answers:

Decoupage Glue Recipe

I buy wood glue at my local hardware shop. It is white, just like Mod Podge, but comes in a large 1kilo bucket and is very cheap. It is thick so it must be thinned down and I use the 3:1 ratio as the person above suggests. I have been using this for years and it has worked out very well for me and saved me so much money! (03/14/2010)

By Lisa Austin

Take Ponal wood glue (NOT the water proof variety)and ad water, 3 parts Ponal to 1 part water.

🌻
📓
🎂