Detergent Similar to Oxydol?

What is a similar detergent as Oxydol? This is the only laundry detergent my sister can tolerate because of severe skin sensitivities and allergies. If I can't find Oxydol can anyone tell me the ingredients of Oxydol?

Thank you so much.

By tlspratt

I suggest your sister use a detergent called Free and Clear. I think its made by Purex. It comes in a white bottle. It is made especially for people who are allergic to detergents. I use white vinegar in the rinse water instead of fabric softener because it helps get the "soap" out of the clothing. But she can double rinse her clothing if she prefers. Purex now makes a fabric softener in a white bottle which I think is also called Free and Clear. Best wishes always.

I think I've seen it at the Dollar Tree.

Consumer Advice General AdviceOctober 4, 2013
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Detergent-Similar-to-Oxydol.html