Duck Sauce Chicken
My husband eats Chinese food a lot for lunch, and the packets of duck sauce were starting to add up. I decided to put it on chicken and it turned out great.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: As much or little as you wish
- chicken pieces
- 1 packet duck sauce per piece
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Line a baking pan with foil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread duck sauce on chicken. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Bake about 45 minutes, or until done.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!