Duct Tape Lined Purse from a Recycled Shirt
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 433 Posts
April 19, 2012
These look really nice. It's a good use for old tops.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- Shirt spaghetti straps
- duct tape
- Turn your shirt inside out, iron all creases out if any.
- Then cover every inch of fabric with duct tape. Be sure there is no wrinkles. Do both sides of shirt.
- When done cut off excess duct tape around the edges.
- Then about an inch from the bottom of your shirt staple all the way across from end to end.
- Then cover the staples with more duct tape to avoid poking your fingers.
- Then turn the bag inside out again this will be the outside of your bag or purse. You can add extras to decorate it or just leave it the way it is.
By coville123 from brockville, ontario
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.