Easter Bunny and Egg Silhouette Stamps

Vote for this contest contender!

Now that the Easter decor is out in stores, I thought it'd be fun for the kids to do some arts and crafts.

Since we just finished our paper towel roll and toilet paper roll, it was the perfect opportunity to make these Easter bunny and egg silhouette stamps. There will be endless fun with the stamping and decorating afterwards. These will keep your kids busy. Attached are the ones I doodled with first until they went stamping away.

Total Time: 15 minutes

Yield: Endless fun!

1. For my bunny ears, they measure 3 inches, I cut (2) 3" long pieces from the long paper towel roll.
  2. To make the teardrop shape for the bunny ears, you want to pinch the tip of the paper roll along one side. Crease the tip on both.
  3. The toilet paper roll will be the bunny's face for the silhouette.
  4. Using hot glue, secure an ear onto the toilet paper roll and repeat with the other ear. The extra length of the tube works as a handle.
  5. With the remaining paper towel roll, I cut a 1.5" length from the tube. Then I cut out a piece to make it smaller; then secured with tape to make stamp for Easter eggs.
  6. Using any paint color of your choice (I used DecoArt acrylic paint in Sea Breeze and Festive Green), you are ready to stamp on paper. There are mess free stamps and easy to grip.
  7. Stamp your egg shapes the same way. You can decorate with other paint, pens, a pencil, or with fun vibrant neon color highlighters. You could stamp on plain paper and decorate, then place on the refrigerator to be displayed, or onto a card.