Easy Crock Pot Turkey Sausage Chowder
Easy to make and there is nothing like warm, comfort food on a chilly fall/winter night.
- 1 lb. smoked turkey sausage
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes with onions and peppers
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can creamed corn
- Cook turkey sausage, then cut into chunks.
- Place in 3-5 quart crock pot and top with potatoes and carrots.
- In medium bowl, combine corn, water, soup, and pepper. Mix until blended.
- Pour into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours.
By Debbie G. from Tacoma, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!