Easy Kids' Valentine Cards
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
Using simple materials your kids (or class) can use their creativity and make their own cards!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- letter size paper
- tissue paper
- glue stick
- kids watercolor paintbox
- Q Tips
- Fold paper in half and then in half again for folded cards
- Make a heart shape and trace it onto a plastic coffee cap and cut out the heart shape. Now your child has a stencil!
- Let your child stencil hearts onto the cards and personalize with names or messages they choose.
- Spritz the watercolor paintbox with a spray of water to soften the paint colors.
- Let your child dip their fingers or Q tips into the various colors and dot or draw their art on the front of the cards!
Tissue Heart Cards
- Fold squares of tissue paper in half and let your child or student rip out half a heart shape.
- Then glue them to the front of the card.
- Add lettering or other decorations to finish the masterpiece!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.