Mini Pop-up Valentine Card Kids' Craft
January 29, 2018
Show some love this Valentine's Day season by making your own simple mini pop-up card. Kids can participate and you can also teach them to make their own and be creative.
- 4 pieces of cardboard paper in 1/4 size (assorted colors)
- I used 4 pieces of 1/4 sized A4 cardboard paper. Take one piece and fold it in half for the card and then set aside.
- Take another two in the same color and fold both pieces in half. Set aside.
- Get another one and cut into two. Set aside one half and fold the other.
- Now, take the folded one and cut a half heart shape along the folded side. See photo to see form of cutting.
- As you can see in the photo when you open it there is a gap between the two curves.
- Now, cut a tiny triangle shape from the center of that gap.
- Apply a small amount of glue onto the uncut part and then stick it onto the back of the curve of the other side of the heart.
- Do the same with the other two folded cards.
- Stick them altogether side by side. Place the smallest into the center.
- Take the first card and stick the hearts into its center fold.
- Add some details including the cover page.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
January 29, 20180 found this helpful
Vibrant and cute! :)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.