Elements of Nature Fall Wreath
September 15, 2018
Turn faux nature elements into a beautiful wreath for the fall season.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: one wreath
- twig ring with a diameter of 9"
- 80 in of 1.4" wide natural rustic burlap (Hessian) ribbon
- 5 in of red polka dot satin ribbon
- small faux bird nest
- small golden faux bird that would fit on nest
- three yellow faux wheat stalks on wired stems
- three faux mushrooms on wired stems
- ten black faux grapes on wired stems
- red guinea fowl feathers
- glue gun and glue sticks
- standard scissors
- standard pliers
- Add a drop of hot glue at the back of the twig ring and glue the one end of the hessian ribbon in place. Wrap the hessian ribbon tightly around the twig ring. Hot glue the second end of the ribbon in place at the back of the ring, and cut off any remaining ribbon.
- Make a loop with the polka dot ribbon and hot glue it to the top of the wreath to hang the wreath.
- Temporarily hang the wreath, and plan where the bird's nest should be secured. Remove the wreath and hot glue the nest in place.
- Hot glue the wheat stalks and the mushrooms in place. If necessary, use the pliers to cut the wires shorter.
- Hot glue the grapes to the wreath, again using the pliers to cut the wires shorter where necessary.
- Hot glue the red guinea fowl feathers in place.
- Glue the bird to the nest to complete the wreath. Hang and enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.