Fan Fried Banana Recipe
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 118 Posts
January 20, 2017
Cut the bananas into a fan shape and fry them. So easy and delicious, you can even make them with your kids!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 mins.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ripe bananas
- cooking oil
- sugar (optional)
- Cut the banana straight for 2 inches, but do not cut it through the bottom.
- Slide the banana on the side to make a fan.
- Sprinkle the banana with flour.
- Fry the banana in hot oil for 2 mins. or until brown cooked. Do the same on the other side.
- When cooked, set aside, and sprinkle with white sugar.
- It is ready to eat for the whole family!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.