Fan Fried Banana Recipe
Slice a banana into a fan shape and then pan fry. A sprinkle of sugar and you are ready to enjoy this delicious fruity treat. This page contains a fan fried banana recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Cut the bananas into a fan shape and fry them. So easy and delicious, you can even make them with your kids!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 mins.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ripe bananas
- cooking oil
- sugar (optional)
- Cut the banana straight for 2 inches, but do not cut it through the bottom.
- Slide the banana on the side to make a fan.
- Sprinkle the banana with flour.
- Fry the banana in hot oil for 2 mins. or until brown cooked. Do the same on the other side.
- When cooked, set aside, and sprinkle with white sugar.
- It is ready to eat for the whole family!
January 21, 20170 found this helpful