Felt Leaf Crafts

Felt comes in so many great colors and is very easy to work with when crafting. Felt leaf shapes can be detailed with embroidery backstitches and used to make wall hangings, garlands, and so much more. Learn how on this page.

2 Solutions

This colorful felt acorn and oak leaf decoration makes a nice wall hanging or door decoration for the holidays.

Finished wall hanging.

Last fall I made a felt wall swag using oak leaf and acorn elements. I wanted to make a larger garland this year. Originally I was considering something that would hang in the dining room window. Unhappy with the initial results, I decided to follow a process similar to that used for the oak leaf project. This is the final result.

closeup of part of garland

Crafts AutumnDecember 17, 2019
🎉
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Felt-Leaf-Crafts.html