Katydid (Leaf Bug) Photos

A leaf bug crawling on a wooden beam.

This beautiful little leaf bug crawled all the way up to me, as I enjoyed my evening coffee last fall on a cabin deck in Gatlinburg, TN. Among all the breathtaking scenery, he was so tiny (some might say insignificant) but he seemed so proud of his dashing lime green outfit.

Who could have passed up taking a picture of that pose?

By Carol

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 24

3 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

This katydid appeared to be lost as it sat on our picture window looking I don't know where, but it seemed to be looking in as if to be asking directions to the garden.

Praying Mantis on Glass

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I found this Katydid among my geraniums the other day. His color blended in perfectly with the geranium leaves.

I have not seen many of these in the past and really enjoyed viewing and photographing the insect.

Katydid in the Geraniums

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I was in my kitchen eating lunch when I noticed this guy right outside my window. I love leaf bugs! He was so good and still while I snapped his picture!

A leaf bug on a wooden structure.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Photos WildlifeOctober 1, 2017
🌻
😎
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Leaf-Bug-Photos.html