Festival Tortilla Appetizer Recipe
Great for parties. Quick and easy to make, but the secret is refrigerate all day or overnight so they stay together well. This is a page about festival tortilla appetizer recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 2 - 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 - 16 oz. jar of your favorite salsa
- 1-package Festive Ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup finely chopped black olives
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Mix all ingredients together and spread on 12-inch tortillas and roll. Refrigerate all day or overnight. Cut into 2-inch pieces. Great for parties. My husband takes these to work for all the guys and never comes home with leftovers but always requests for the recipe.
By PeggyLee from Cecil, OH
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.