Festival Tortilla Appetizer Recipe

Category Appetizers
Great for parties. Quick and easy to make, but the secret is refrigerate all day or overnight so they stay together well. This is a guide about festival tortilla appetizer recipe.

Ingredients

• 2 - 8 oz. softened cream cheese
  • 1 - 16 oz. jar of your favorite salsa
  • 1-package Festive Ranch seasoning
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped black olives
  • 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • Tortillas

Directions

Mix all ingredients together and spread on 12-inch tortillas and roll. Refrigerate all day or overnight. Cut into 2-inch pieces. Great for parties. My husband takes these to work for all the guys and never comes home with leftovers but always requests for the recipe.

By PeggyLee from Cecil, OH

By Sandra in KC (Guest Post)

Do you mix all the ingredients together before you spread on the tortillas?

Yes you do Sandra, I'm very sorry that I didn't state that in recipe--guess you just get so used to making something and forget that you should explain a little better. I'll try to remember the next time to do that. I haven't been on for a few days so that is why I hadn't answered your request right away. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Hi, Peggy, would you mind terribly sending me the list of ingredients from the Fiesta Ranch Dip mix that you use for this recipe? I want to try this recipe, it sounds so good; but for some reason, the Fiesta Ranch Dip is no longer available here in Northern Calif. although I've checked every grocery store. I even e-mailed the Hidden Valley Ranch people--who still show it as being for sale on their website--asking for the ingredients, telling them I can't find it here anymore and they just e-mailed me back and told me to go to the grocery store and look at the ingredients listed on the package!

Sigh; guess they don't really read their e-mails, just send form letters back to everyone.