Black mold is growing on the painted walls of the hallway near ceiling. This hall has a furnace and is near a bathroom. It's been about 2 years since the house has been lived in. I noticed a very musty smell when we bought the house to resell. I assumed it was from being closed up and vacant. We have tried cleaning it with bleach with little results of removing it and now the walls are discolored. What will take mold off? Will paint cover and stick? Could the furnace be the source?
By DeAnna from Corsicana, TX
Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!