Finding Model Number of Brother Sewing Machine?

I bought this from a used sewing machine dealer and there are no numbers anywhere. I need a manual for it, but cannot without a number. I am hoping someone will recognize the model. Thanks in advance.

By Oneta Mutchler

I also bought a Brother machine years ago, no manual. Google 'Brother sewing machine manuals'. Go through all the manuals and maybe you will find a manual for your machine. I found a manual, but it was not exactly the model I owned, but mostly similar. Hope this will help you.
Marlene, South Africa

I also just bought a brother sewing machine today from the salvation army looks very similar to yours. Came with no manual of course but does have a number on it

K21124949
Hope that helps. I am trying to figure out how to thread it!

Finding the model number can be difficult on some models of all manufacturer's sewing machines. Going to the manufacturer website can save hours of searching through Googled images, so here is a link to the Brother US site:

www.brother-usa.com/.../#.UNgcKRy-czA

Scroll down to find the contact feature, you can choose 'home sewing and embroidery' then use the comment box to ask them how to find your model number. I don't think you can attach a photo so you may want to ask in the email if you can send them a picture to make it easier to identify your machine.

Good luck, let us know if you find your instruction manual.

Your brother USA can find no answers at all to any questions!

I had a similar problem - was missing my Brother manual and couldn't find the number, even with the webpage help. I had to call the 1-800 customer service number and the agent helped me locate it. The number can be found on their website! Good luck!

My mother recently passed away and she had this brother sewing machine. Can someone tell me the model number as I need an owners manual.

Yes i have the same brother sewing mechine that you have. I have looked inside an out for it. But here the thing i had been look at it all the time saying that not it but it was. It is located on the stich sélection.

Panel lower righthand corner. If yours is like mine I'm.thanking It is. Mine is model # XL 2010 looks just like yours. After you have done that. You can look up a user guide for XL 2010 you can order it on line or download it. Hope that helps you Al in texas

I have this one. XL2010 - found my manual

I have this machine also. It is an XL2010. Not sure that 5 years later will help, but if someone needs it.

Crafts SewingDecember 16, 2012
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Model-Number-of-Brother-Sewing-Machine.html