Fish Craft Ideas for Kids
There are many cute fish themed crafts that you can enjoy making with your kids. This is a guide about fish craft ideas for kids
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These noodle fish are super fun for kids to make. They will be so excited with the finished product. Use macaroni noodles as scales on this cute fish craft. Then hang the fish from the ceiling so you can be swimming with them in your own home.
- paper such as colored construction paper
- fish pattern
- wiggly eyes (optional)
- zip top bags
- food coloring (different colors)
- rubbing alcohol
- elbow macaroni
- cardboard (I used a box top)
- To color the noodles, add noodles, food coloring, and rubbing alcohol to a zip top bag and mix.
- Drain extra food coloring mixture and spread noodles out onto cardboard to dry. This is best done the day ahead.
- Draw and cut out a fish shape (two the same) or print a pattern and trace it onto paper. I found an image doing a google image search for the fish shape I wanted to use.
- Let the children glue the colored macaroni onto the fish as scales.
- Glue wiggly eyes on or draw in.
- Staple the two sides together and hang from the ceiling.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
By anne-marie (Guest Post)
September 25, 20080 found this helpful
My kindy class loved this craft idea.