Floral "LOVE" Valentine Decoration
Vote for this contest contender!
Valentine season is coming so I'm starting to put away my Christmas decorations. Now here's a simple wall decoration to replace your Christmas wall decor.
- 1 large scrap carton
- assorted floral pink papers/wallpaper
- hot glue
- Draw a big word "LOVE" on a carton of your desired form or design. Cut it out and set aside.
- Get your pieces of wallpaper and draw a spiral.
- Cut out the spiral. Repeat until you have as many spirals as needed to make flowers to cover your letters.
- Roll the spiral around to form flowers.
- Cover the word "LOVE" with all the flowers you created using hot glue.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!