ClothingOrganizing

Fold Clothes Together for Traveling

I have learned a technique of putting outfits together and folding them together for traveling purposes or camping purposes. I iron the two pieces, blouse, slacks or shorts and then fold them together. Place the folded blouse at the bottom of the slacks or shorts or even a skirt, begin to fold over and smooth out creases until you reach the top of garment. Pack in suitcase or backpack. When dressing at any point of the day or night, your clothing ensemble for the day is ready.

I also put my undies with each outfit.

Agree....put the selection together, the correct underwear AND put it all in a large 1 or 2 gallon regular ziplock storage bag. Keeps the clothing from falling apart, keeps it dry, accessible. Why not add 1/2 of a dryer sheet to keep everything fresh!!! Great packing!!!