T-shirt Fold for Storage and Traveling

Category Clothing
Here's a fast and easy way to fold t-shirts for putting away or packing. This is a guide about t-shirt fold for storage and traveling.

This is a fun, quick, and easy way to fold a short sleeve knit shirt. I have seen it in a couple of videos on the internet. The first time, the folding was so fast I thought it was impossible and trick photography. After watching another video (several times), I learned how to do it. Now, I can pick the shirt up, spread it out and have it neatly folded in less than 10 seconds, and I'm just a beginner.

1. Spread shirt out on a flat area with shirt neck to your right. Notice points A at top of shirt, B in the middle and C at the bottom.
  2. Using two fingers on your right hand, grasp point A and hold it in place.

With your left hand, pinch up point B and hold it down.
  3. Lift point A (in your right hand) and bring it across your left hand and go to point C and pick it up with your thumb. Your arms are crossed and you are holding point A & C in your two fingers.
  4. In the middle of the shirt, your left hand fingers are holding point B in place. Pull point B out while bringing A and C up, uncrossing your arms. You have part of the shirt folded.
  5. Lay sleeve part of the shirt down and fold the body over into place.
  6. Lastly, this is what I do. Roll the shirt up for storage in a drawer or packing in your travel bag.

Thanks for sharing. I have seen this in videos and I can't ever follow what is happen your step by step photos and instructions have made it totally clear to me now.

Whoopee! Now off to fold some shirts. :)

Anonymous

Where's the video.

I've been folding my t-shirts like this for years.