T-shirt Fold for Storage and Traveling
Here's a fast and easy way to fold t-shirts for putting away or packing. This is a page about t-shirt fold for storage and traveling
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
June 1, 2017
Read More Comments
This is a fun, quick, and easy way to fold a short sleeve knit shirt. I have seen it in a couple of videos on the internet. The first time, the folding was so fast I thought it was impossible and trick photography. After watching another video (several times), I learned how to do it. Now, I can pick the shirt up, spread it out and have it neatly folded in less than 10 seconds, and I'm just a beginner.
- Spread shirt out on a flat area with shirt neck to your right. Notice points A at top of shirt, B in the middle and C at the bottom.
- Using two fingers on your right hand, grasp point A and hold it in place. With your left hand, pinch up point B and hold it down.
- Lift point A (in your right hand) and bring it across your left hand and go to point C and pick it up with your thumb. Your arms are crossed and you are holding point A & C in your two fingers.
- In the middle of the shirt, your left hand fingers are holding point B in place. Pull point B out while bringing A and C up, uncrossing your arms. You have part of the shirt folded.
- Lay sleeve part of the shirt down and fold the body over into place.
- Lastly, this is what I do. Roll the shirt up for storage in a drawer or packing in your travel bag.
Tired of wrinkles in your nice clean t-shirts? This page offers a fast folding t-shirt technique that will help keep your freshly laundered shirts wrinkle free.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.