T-shirt Fold for Storage and Traveling

Category Clothing
Here's a fast and easy way to fold t-shirts for putting away or packing. This is a guide about t-shirt fold for storage and traveling.

This is a fun, quick, and easy way to fold a short sleeve knit shirt. I have seen it in a couple of videos on the internet. The first time, the folding was so fast I thought it was impossible and trick photography. After watching another video (several times), I learned how to do it. Now, I can pick the shirt up, spread it out and have it neatly folded in less than 10 seconds, and I'm just a beginner.

1. Spread shirt out on a flat area with shirt neck to your right. Notice points A at top of shirt, B in the middle and C at the bottom.
  2. Using two fingers on your right hand, grasp point A and hold it in place. With your left hand, pinch up point B and hold it down.
  3. Ad

4. Lift point A (in your right hand) and bring it across your left hand and go to point C and pick it up with your thumb. Your arms are crossed and you are holding point A & C in your two fingers.
  5. In the middle of the shirt, your left hand fingers are holding point B in place. Pull point B out while bringing A and C up, uncrossing your arms. You have part of the shirt folded.
  6. Ad

7. Lay sleeve part of the shirt down and fold the body over into place.
  8. Lastly, this is what I do. Roll the shirt up for storage in a drawer or packing in your travel bag.
  9. Ad

Thanks for sharing. I have seen this in videos and I can't ever follow what is happen your step by step photos and instructions have made it totally clear to me now. Whoopee! Now off to fold some shirts. :)

Anonymous

Where's the video.

I've been folding my t-shirts like this for years.