Fast Folding T-Shirt Technique

Category Clothing
Tired of wrinkles in your nice clean t-shirts? This page offers a fast folding t-shirt technique that will help keep your freshly laundered shirts wrinkle free.

It's so easy to just stuff your shirts away after doing laundry. Not so great when you pull them out and they're mixed up and full of wrinkles. I pulled out all our shirts to do some organizing. There were so many! My thrifty nifty mum showed me how to fold them all FAST... and it was a lifesaver. Here is how to do it. Follow our drawing on the piece of paper as a guide.

Pinch area A with your right hand and B with your left hand. Move area A directly over area B. Bring area A to area C. You are now holding both A and C with your right hand and B with your left. Flick with your hands and the shirt will drop. Tuck in the right sleeve and you are done!

Source: My mum :) Thank you, Daddy, for being our model!

Fast? Yes. That's good. But I'm sitting her trying to visualize what the finished folded shirt looks like. Maybe I missed a clickable arrow?

If you missed a clickable arrow, then I did too.

The end product is a folded shirt like you'd find in a drawer or in stacks at GAP. :)

Neat! Thank you.

Organizing ClothingAugust 28, 2019
🌻
🎂
📓