Saving Money on Fast Food

Its been getting warm lately as a splurge treat, my fiancé and I enjoyed a nice cool and refreshing smoothie.

My thrifty tip is to:

1. Check your email if youre subscribed to newsletters of the place youre going to see if there are any coupons or search online quickly to see if any coupons are available (which there was for $2 off, so we paid $4.29 for a large size cup.

2. By paying the large size cup, I asked if they could split the cup. Technically,you could split into 2 medium cups and probably be 2/3 full, or a perfect fit would be 1 medium cup and 1 child's cup (which is the option we went with). That way, youre paying one cup fee and both can enjoy the smoothies at the same time - instead of switching back and forth.

3. I wash and reuse the cup a few times before recycling.
Ultimately a large size cup split in 2 is enough for us! Or else we'd be looking at $8.58, if we were buying two cups or, close to $13 if paying retail price.

*Originally drinks were both full to the rim. I didnt think to take a picture until halfway. :)

4 More Solutions

Everybody loves to get FREE food, but how many people use their receipts from fast food places to get free food? And how many just throw those receipts away without even looking at them?

Check Fast Food Receipts for Survey

Double check all your receipts when you eat out. First check them to make sure they are correct. Second, check them for coupons and surveys and internet addresses to sign up for more coupons. In the past 2 months, I have had part of my meal free because of checking my receipts.

A fast food receipt from Subway

When ordering food for 2 at a fast food restaurant, order one of the combo meals which includes a drink and a "Side". French fries or whatever, and one main entree by itself. (Burger, tacos, etc.) Then share the drink and fries with your guest. Good for the waistline also!

Split Your Fries And Drink At Fast Food Restaurants

This is a page about dollar menus at fast food restaurants. One way to save money and actually reduce calories when eating at a fast food restaurant, is to eat from the dollar menu.

Fast food hamburger and fries

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Entertainment Dining OutAugust 9, 2016
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-on-Fast-Food.html