ClothingOrganizing

Fast Folding T-Shirt Technique

contest winner icon
It's so easy to just stuff your shirts away after doing laundry. Not so great when you pull them out and they're mixed up and full of wrinkles. I pulled out all our shirts to do some organizing. There were so many! My thrifty nifty mum showed me how to fold them all FAST... and it was a lifesaver. Here is how to do it. Follow our drawing on the piece of paper as a guide.

Pinch area A with your right hand and B with your left hand. Move area A directly over area B. Bring area A to area C. You are now holding both A and C with your right hand and B with your left. Flick with your hands and the shirt will drop. Tuck in the right sleeve and you are done!

Source: My mum :) Thank you, Daddy, for being our model!

Fast? Yes. That's good. But I'm sitting her trying to visualize what the finished folded shirt looks like. Maybe I missed a clickable arrow?

If you missed a clickable arrow, then I did too.

The end product is a folded shirt like you'd find in a drawer or in stacks at GAP. :)

Neat! Thank you.

You are welcome!

I just found a video online that shows it! I wish I could post my videos straight on here!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then I'd crash the servers with over-posting :D

https://www.you  ch?v=An0mFZ3enhM

That's a great video of the steps. Most videos are so fast, the steps are hard to follow. I love folding t-shirts this way. It's really fun to do.

I like this video, too. I noticed a lot of others were really keen to show it happen fast because it's like magic ;)

Atossa, if you have a final photo that we missed, send it to me and I will get it added to the tip.

I added it to the tip. :)

Thanks for adding it! It just occurred to my how funny that cat on my shirt is :D