Four-Leaf Clover Collage Craft for Kids
February 28, 2017
If you need a quick and easy St. Patrick's Day craft for kids, this clover is the perfect choice. It works well for toddlers to upper elementary grades. This project encourages creativity. Children don't need to worry about the finished product; they are able to take time and express themselves. Every clover turns into a unique work of art.
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
Yield: 1 clover
- 1 piece of white card stock
- 1 marker, pen, or pencil
- liquid school glue
- small green and yellow items to add on collage (sequins, buttons, stickers, mini Popsicle sticks)
- cut-up green and yellow items (1x1 inch tissue paper squares, construction paper, fabric, pipe cleaners, ribbon, etc.)
- Draw or trace a four-leaf clover onto the white paper and cut it out.
- Glue on any yellow and green items from the supply list, in addition to anything else you can find! Allow to dry and display.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.