Four-Leaf Clover Collage Craft for Kids
Have your kids make these cute collages for St. Patrick's Day or anytime you need an activity to fight boredom. This is a guide about four-leaf clover collage craft for kids.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you need a quick and easy St. Patrick's Day craft for kids, this clover is the perfect choice. It works well for toddlers to upper elementary grades. This project encourages creativity. Children don't need to worry about the finished product; they are able to take time and express themselves. Every clover turns into a unique work of art.
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
Yield: 1 clover
- 1 piece of white card stock
- 1 marker, pen, or pencil
- liquid school glue
- small green and yellow items to add on collage (sequins, buttons, stickers, mini Popsicle sticks)
- cut-up green and yellow items (1x1 inch tissue paper squares, construction paper, fabric, pipe cleaners, ribbon, etc.)
- Draw or trace a four-leaf clover onto the white paper and cut it out.
- Glue on any yellow and green items from the supply list, in addition to anything else you can find! Allow to dry and display.
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 11:05:46 PM on 10.0.2.164 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us