Framing a Cross Stitch Project
Tired of just framing your cross stitch project or turning them into pillows for gifts? Here's a unique way to display your work or create a special gift. Glue your project to a piece of round cardboard and glue the cardboard to the back of a grapevine wreath. Embellish the wreath and hang it on the wall or give it as a gift.
Approximate Time 30 minutes
- small completed cross stitch project
- 6 inch grape vine wreath
- ribbon roses or silk flowers
- Spanish moss
- craft glue
- miniature pine cones
- wire for hanging
- Cut a round piece of cardboard to fit the back of the grapevine wreath (an empty cereal box will do).
- Cut your cross stitch project to fit the cardboard and glue in place.
- Glue the cross stitch project to the back of the grapevine wreath.
- Using moss, miniature pine cones, and leftover greenery, silk flowers, and ribbon roses from other projects, decorate the wreath. Tie a bow out of matching ribbon and attach it to the wreath.
- Using some wire, create a hanger for the wreath.
By Angela from Wilkesboro, NC
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.