Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Does anyone know of a free, safe site where I can watch full length movies online? I don't want to do anything else, but watch. I want adventure, comedy, action stuff. Innocent, clean stuff. I would be most grateful for any suggestions.

Cettina from Malta, Europe

Answers:

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

hulu.com. It is a good site for watching movies and TV shows. Good quality and fast loading. Need to sign up to watch, but that is pretty painless. And they don't swamp you with spam like some other sites.

(04/21/2008)

By Mouya

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Hi Cettina! I live in the Netherlands and I watch "old" movies on MovieFlix. As the previous poster stated, you will have to sign up, but it is free. My favorite is "Little Lord Fauntleroy" under "drama". I hope you enjoy this site. movieflix.com (04/21/2008)

By Luvyabye

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Oops. I should have also included that you can't watch all the movies on the MovieFlix site for free, some do have to be paid for. I've never paid for any as I just watch the free ones. (04/21/2008)

By Luvyabye

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Try ovguide.com. The online viewing guide. (04/21/2008)

By micksgirl

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Thanks for your suggestions. as usual, ThriftyFun users sorted it out. movieflix is just the sort of thing I wanted. hulu won't let me go in coz you have to live in the U.S. to be able to use it. There's a good choice on movieflix to keep me and my kids busy for a while. So thanks again to all at Thrifty. (04/22/2008)

By cett