Frozen Yogurt Covered Fruit
This simple recipe combines the delicious flavors of fresh fruit and yogurt for a tasty frozen treat. This is a page about frozen yogurt covered fruit
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a great way to take advantage of sales on fruit, or to use up fruit that would otherwise go bad. Refreshing and a healthy alternative to ice cream or ice pops. I used bananas and strawberry yogurt, and the possibilities are endless.
Total Time: 10 minutes to prepare, 1 hour or more freezing time.
Yield: For one banana I needed 1/2 a container of yogurt. You can make as much or as little as you want.
- any flavor Greek yogurt
- fruit, cut up in bite-sized pieces
- Line a pan with waxed or parchment paper.
- Using a toothpick, dip each piece of fruit into the yogurt until covered. Using a spoon helped me cover the fruit.
- Put the fruit in the pan.
- Freeze the pan at least one hour.
- Store the fruit in a zip-lock bag (assuming you have some left!)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.