Garden Angel Statue Photos

Category Garden
A common garden decoration is an angel sculpture. This is a guide about garden angel statue photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
I planted cantaloupe vines in my garden close to a statue of an angel. The vines reached out to the angel and grew right into her hand, as if she was holding the vine. I looked at the back of the angel to find that she was carrying the fruit on her back. This is truly amazing!

Photo Location
Garden in Raleigh North Carolina.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Photo Description
I have a statue of an angel in my garden. I planted cantaloupe seeds close by and the vines grew towards it. The angel picked up one of the vines and held it in her hand.

Photo Location
Raleigh N C.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

My guardian angel sits between my red twig dogwood bushes. She sits just off my main patio where we can enjoy her as we dine, either in our kitchen or on our patio. I love looking out my kitchen window to see her quietly contemplating about the gardens. Enjoy!

By Susan

sitting angel

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

This is a picture of a stone angel that is mounted on a birdbath in my yard during an ice storm this year.

By Karen from Bolivar, TN

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes