Garden Angel Statue Photos

1
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 424 Answers
cantaloupe on back of angel

vine through hands

Photo Description
I planted cantaloupe vines in my garden close to a statue of an angel. The vines reached out to the angel and grew right into her hand, as if she was holding the vine. I looked at the back of the angel to find that she was carrying the fruit on her back. This is truly amazing!

Photo Location
Garden in Raleigh North Carolina.

full view of angel statue

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

3 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

I have a statue of an angel in my garden. I planted cantaloupe seeds close by and the vines grew towards it. The angel picked up one of the vines and held it in her hand.

vine with statue

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

My guardian angel sits between my red twig dogwood bushes. She sits just off my main patio where we can enjoy her as we dine, either in our kitchen or on our patio.

I love looking out my kitchen window to see her quietly contemplating about the gardens. Enjoy!

sitting angel

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

This is a picture of a stone angel that is mounted on a birdbath in my yard during an ice storm this year.

Garden: Stone Angel In Winter

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos GardenMay 27, 2016
🎆
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Garden-Angel-Statue-Photos.html