Moonflower Photos

Photo Description
I took this photo at night using a flashlight to illuminate the moonflower vine. The result ended up looking like the white bloom was suspended in the air. The night sky as a background showcases the beauty of the moonflower.

Photo Location
Asheboro, North Carolina

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

3 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

I planted these last year and they came back. I love them! I wish I would have planted them in my angel garden; I may do that in the fall.

Side view of moonflower blossom.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

The moonflower is a vining plant with huge white blooms that open at night and close during the day. It is truly a unique addition to any flower garden.

Moonflower on deck railing

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Some time back, I submitted my views on how it was usually not necessary to soak or nick Moonflower Vine seed prior to planting. I added that I had a seed to germinate in six days without either.

A moonflower bloom next to white siding.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Photos GardenOctober 5, 2018
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Moonflower-Photos.html