Mt. Baker Photos (Washington)

Category Scenery
This guide contains Mt. Baker photos (Washington). If you have never been to Mt. Baker in Washington state, these photos are sure to temp you. Here are some photos submitted by our users.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Every summer my husband backpacks up Mount Baker to reflect on the year that passed. He says the time alone in nature, always recharges his spirit. During our busy lives, it's easy to forget what a gift nature is. And it's free and all around us!

By Patricia Mabel

Mt. Baker (Washington)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 31

(format_html)My family and I drove to Mount Baker and did some blueberry picking at the very end of fall. On our way home, we drove by this small lake and I asked my husband to stop. I rolled down my car window and I snapped this picture. The picture was the perfect keepsake for the memories we made that day.

By Patricia M.

Scenery: Mt. Baker (Washington)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes