Yellow Rose Photos

Category Garden
These wonderful garden flowers can be captured in beautiful pictures. This page contains yellow rose photos.

Yellow Rose Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Yellow Rose Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

I discovered this beauty while taking a walk this past fall. As I walked among the fallen brown leaves, it was an unexpected reminder of the summer that had been.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

This rose was sold without a name tag for 99 cents, and I just love the color. It was in a box marked "yellow". And since that what I was looking for, I picked out one that looked healthy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

This yellow rose is something I look forward to when visiting my mother-in-law's at the lake. It always reminds me of sunshine and most of all to be grateful for the little things the Lord has provided to all of us!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

They say a yellow rose is a symbol of friendship. So be it. I present this rose to all my ThriftyFun friends. Here's hoping you have a very nice day and a nice tomorrow.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

I have a photo of my yellow rose which we purchased at Home Depot the weekend of April 10. We planted it right away.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

I really dislike it when I don't know the names of my own flowers. This fiery little creature had two names on its tag, Lady Elsie May and Playboy. What I have could be either one, as they look very similar. That's OK. Not knowing it's real name won't cause me to enjoy it any less.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

This rose was growing here when I moved in four years ago. I am not a gardener, so I pretty much ignored it. However, this year I have begun the task of cleaning the yard and have found all kinds of sweet little surprises.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Isn't that a funny name for such a pretty rose? It is very fragrant. It changes from an orange bud to this apricot peach color to pale creamy yellow during it's bloom life cycle.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

This beautiful 'single' rose is named 'Playboy'. If I were naming the rose, I think I would call it 'Glowing Embers'.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

I received this rose bush, which is a tea rose, the buds flourished with colors of bright yellow hues and the blossoms unfolded into sunny beauty.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

This rose plant was purchased back in 1997, and has been moved to three different locations (within Mississippi). It produces at least one bloom every year. It is my wife's favorite rose.

Comment Like this photo? 2

I've posted pictures of roses from this bush, before. If you checked the link, you will see that the only similarity of the two, is that they both are single. While the linked rose is a true deep pink, as you can see, the rose pictured here is a brilliant yellow with petal tips of pink.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

My husband and granddaughter got me a rose bush for Mother's Day, and this is what it looks like.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Daughter gave us this Yellow Rose Tree for out 59th last Aug. It seems to like it's spot in the front yard. It has had several roses already and now it has gotten up under the roof line of the house.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Hopefully this means spring is finally here. My roses are blooming and they're beautiful. I don't know what kind of rose this is, but I love it. The yellow color is always intense and they're fragrant. I love them.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Graham Thomas rose, spring 2005, This beautiful Old English yellow rose blooms wonderfully every spring in the "wild strawberry" area of my garden. It has a delicious perfume inviting you to sink your nose into its petals.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Soon this Wild Rose bush will have lots of buds and flowers :-) The bush is just outside of my patio in the apartment building courtyard.