Red Rose Photos

Category Garden
These wonderful flowers can be captured in beautiful pictures to appreciate the year round. This page contains red rose photos.

Red Rose Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Red Rose Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

A while back, after discovering a deserted little cove, my husband and I were exploring the small shoreline when we discovered 12, red, long-stemmed roses, which had been left behind.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

While hiking with my husband, I found a dozen long-stemmed, red roses strewn across the rocks of an abandoned beach near Shore Acres State Park. They were so beautiful, and smelled so sweet, you'd think they were put there just to be found by me.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

This is not a real tip, just a beautiful rose with the target rose being the main focus. The bush had several this spring and I like the background being slightly out of focus which emphasizes the target rose well. Hope you like!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

The coloration of the blossom on this rose illuminates my back deck. The rose bush is planted in a large flower pot and flourishes during the spring and early fall with buds of red crimson. After a rain it is kissed by the droplets and glistens.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

I took this photo some time ago, using some of my camera's special settings. I have always loved red roses the most.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

When I bought my house 25 years ago there was a small "wild" rose bush in the garden up against the house. Each year I would cut it back, and it would bloom a few roses. Each year it grows bigger.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

I submitted this picture for several reasons. The evening light was just right. The rose was opened to just the right degree. Less and it would have been a bud. More and it would have looked like a cabbage rose. And color. This is the closest I've come to capturing the true red violet color of this 'Dark Desire' rose.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

My favorite rose is Kordes Perfecta. I've grown it for several years. I've showcased it here on ThriftyFun. The breeder, Kordes, rightly gave the rose the name Perfecta, and I'm sure, proudly attached his own name, as well.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This is a beautiful red rose, my favorites like a lot of people's. I walked through my neighborhood and came across this picture perfect rose, just this one, in my neighbor's garden.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This climbing rose blossom is a beauty to behold. It has a velvety dark red appearance to it and when the sunlight hits it each petal glimmers with a red velvet look. The climbing rose bush is attached to a rose arbor that my husband made at the corner of our property.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This knockout rose bud shimmers in the light. It is between the bud stage and blossom. It is beginning to unfold and will become a beautiful blossom of red petals beaming with the light that shines on them.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I took this photo with my camera phone outside of a restaurant.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

At the risk of being cautioned for submitting too similar pictures, I give you this shot of Dark Desire rose.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Rose petals are a delicacy for Spring and Summer. The velvety petals stuns the sun to shine through the trees upon the delicate rose bush casting a heavenly haze on the rosebuds that open up into the glamour of the rose as the petals open up in the sunshine.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

The morning sun rays flicker through the rose blossoms and the red roses were like flames of rose color kissed by the sunlight shining through the petals.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

The statue of the angel holding the tiny bird in her hand sits behind a beautiful red knockout rose. In the spring and summer the Knockout rose is full of beautiful red rose blossoms. I captured the picture and then edited the picture to make it appear that the angel was in a shadow.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

My knock out red rose radiates a coloration of brilliance.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This knockout rose was in bloom in early November after a rain shower, it displayed its deep red color on a cloudy day.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This is a rose held in the opening blue sky on a cool Autumn day. From a vantage point below the flower and above the ground, there are thoughts of knowing an insect's perception, tracking clouds in a daydream, and being enlivened by contrasts of rich, natural color.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

The rose garden is in full bloom right now in mid April and here is a partial view of the Don Juan climbing roses, knock out roses, and in the forefront the pale pink roses are the Carefree Beauty.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes