Pink Rose Photos

Category Garden
These exquisite flowers are appreciated by people all over the world. This page contains pink rose photos.

Pink Rose Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Pink Rose Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

This is the rose Skylar and Doug brought to the Path Garden gate for me. This is the second time they have brought me flowers, and they also wrote this note. I just wanted to share it with everyone that is interested in The Path Garden.

Pink Rose in Small Container

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

This is a pink rose among other budding roses. It was taken at Shore Acres State Park on the Oregon Coast, famous for it's gorgeous rose gardens. It has a very sweet smell, almost like perfume, and is soft to the touch!

Large Pink Rose

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

That was in Barcelona, Spain. We went to a Natural Park and I just took a picture of that flower. I just liked the color of it and the background.

Pink rose.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

These sweetheart roses are a new addition to my garden. I wanted to capture their beauty in color and in black & white. Hmmmm having trouble choosing!

Sweetheart Roses - pink roses against a trellis

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I bought this rose last year. It was about 1½ - 2 ft. During the season, it grew to over 6 ft. And not one bloom!

Summer Romance Rose - dark pink rose bloom with tight swirling petals

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is my beautiful knockout rose bush; so easy to care for. Beneath it are two broccoli plants in a pot. Can't wait to see them blossom! My fist ones.

Blooming rose bush.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I love my tea roses and work hard to maintain them in Missouri. My three bushes of Dr. Brownell have had many blooms on them this year.

Dr. Brownell Tea Roses

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

A friend lives in a house built around 1920. There are a lot of treasures to be found on the grounds. Old, unkempt apple and plum trees. Flowering hedges here and there. Peach trees.

A Rose Named Charlie - pink rose bloom

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

While shopping at Lowes, yesterday, I spotted a group of marked down roses. Most were Knockout roses, a variety I don't particularly care for.

Peachy Knockout Rose - peachy pink rose

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

A simple yet beautiful rose.

Closeup of pink rose.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This rose caught my attention this morning because it was the only one in bloom, at the very top and center, and with what appears as arms (stems) up in the air. It looks as if it's saying thank you God for a new and sun shining day!

Rose Celebrating a New Day - pink rose bloom with two buds one on either side that look like arm raised up in celebration

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I was at the checkout with this reduced by 60%, 'Pristine' rose, when an attractive, very refined lady mentioned that she had been looking everywhere for this particular variety. I told her there were a couple left on a bargain rack. She was ecstatic! Unsure of where she should look, I walked with her to the rack.

The Pristine Rose In Bud Form - pale pink rose

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This Double Delight tea rose picture was captured at dusk with a small glimmer of light shining on the rosebud. The rose blossom behind it is regal in its beauty with the flowing rose petals.

A rosebud with a blossom nearby.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

When I moved into my house 25 years ago, there was a wild rose bush growing by the back brick wall, I clip it back every year, and every year it delights me by blooming beautiful red roses.

Roses in bloom against brick wall.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 27

I've learned that the same rose bush can produce quite dissimilar roses. I have a bush named 'Playboy'. It produces roses so unlike each other, one would think they were from different bushes. Even the petal count is affected. This 'single' rose is sometimes semi double.

A very light pink and cream rose on a marble background.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1
Load More

In These Pages
Photos GardenOctober 20, 2013
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pink-Rose-Photos.html