Pink Rose Photos

Category Garden
Pink Rose
These exquisite flowers are appreciated by people all over the world. This page contains pink rose photos.

Pink Rose Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Pink Rose Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

This is a pink rose among other budding roses. It was taken at Shore Acres State Park on the Oregon Coast, famous for it's gorgeous rose gardens. It has a very sweet smell, almost like perfume, and is soft to the touch!

Large Pink Rose

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

That was in Barcelona, Spain. We went to a Natural Park and I just took a picture of that flower. I just liked the color of it and the background.

Pink rose.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

This is the rose Skylar and Doug brought to the Path Garden gate for me. This is the second time they have brought me flowers, and they also wrote this note. I just wanted to share it with everyone that is interested in The Path Garden.

Pink Rose in Small Container

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

This is my beautiful knockout rose bush; so easy to care for. Beneath it are two broccoli plants in a pot. Can't wait to see them blossom! My fist ones.

Blooming rose bush.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

I love my tea roses and work hard to maintain them in Missouri. My three bushes of Dr. Brownell have had many blooms on them this year.

Dr. Brownell Tea Roses

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

A simple yet beautiful rose.

Closeup of pink rose.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

I was at the checkout with this reduced by 60%, 'Pristine' rose, when an attractive, very refined lady mentioned that she had been looking everywhere for this particular variety. I told her there were a couple left on a bargain rack. She was ecstatic! Unsure of where she should look, I walked with her to the rack.

The Pristine Rose In Bud Form - pale pink rose

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

This Double Delight tea rose picture was captured at dusk with a small glimmer of light shining on the rosebud. The rose blossom behind it is regal in its beauty with the flowing rose petals.

A rosebud with a blossom nearby.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

When I moved into my house 25 years ago, there was a wild rose bush growing by the back brick wall, I clip it back every year, and every year it delights me by blooming beautiful red roses.

Roses in bloom against brick wall.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 27

I'm taking lots of pictures. The growing season for 2016 is just about over. Vegetable wise, I won't have much to contribute to my 2016 gardening folder. It has though, been my best year for growing and propagating flowers.

single pink rose

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

I did an article on the advantages of using early morning light when photographing your garden. There is also a brief period of time just before dusk when there are the same advantages. Get out your camera and take advantage of those advantages!

Comment Like this photo? Yes

This is my first full year for a Double Knockout Rose. I have enjoyed it so much.

Double knock out rose bush.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Here in Davis, CA the roses are now past their prime. I caught a shot of this beautiful rose right outside my door. It is a climbing variety and I have never seen anything like it. It seemed to be 3 roses in one; just spectacular.

Spectacular pink rose.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

I was just strolling along the street to breath fresh air and want to spent myself alone and my eyes caught at this beautiful pink roses behind a garage of a Swedish family.

Two pink roses.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

An open book with pink rose in the middle. It was laying on an old desk in a castle I visited this fall.

Pink rose bud on book.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Tea Rose in Whiskey Barrel Photo. This fragrant tea rose is planted in a whiskey barrel that sits on my deck in the backyard. . .

Pink roses.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

This is a pink rose I found in my mom's garden. She has many flowers that bloom all spring and summer. It was just wonderful to catch this pretty flower in bloom.

I bought this rose bush for $2 and planted it behind my shed because I thought it probably might not make it. Of course it is one of the prettiest ones I have!

I just bought this rose bush and this is my first rose. Isn't it beautiful?

Mass of roses in bloom.