Lavender Rose Photos

Category Garden
These beautiful flowers are appreciated around the world for their unusual color. This page contains lavender rose photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
Not quite the last, but certainly among the last few. This is another view of my Piñata rose. The first was so well liked, I wanted to post one more before they're all gone. I have never seen a rose with so much brilliance. It almost glows.

This rose is good for me, at this time. Fall has an unusual, even strange effect on me. I suppose it could be termed melancholia. The voices of children playing seem much more distant than they really are. Everything seems quieter. My thoughts tend to wander to things in the far distant past. As the days get shorter, all events seem to happen so slowly and unhurried. There is a sense of quiet contentment unknown in other seasons.

Seeing a beautiful object such as this rose, put here by Nature for our enjoyment, has a way of snapping me out of that dreamlike state and back to the 'Now World'.

Which is the better place to be? A difficult decision, to say the least.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

The rain we've had this year has been great for the flowers in the garden. Here is a pretty lavender bloom. I wish I could remember the name of it. It isn't "Sterling Silver" or "Angel Face" though. Anyway I hope you'll enjoy it, and there's more coming soon.

By Vi Johnson

Bud.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

This is a close up of my Angel Face rose, full open Jan. 3, 2012. Second photo is an old picture of the same bush in 2007. It has a sweet fragrance. And I dry the petals to use in home made potpourri, along with the even more fragrant "Whiskey Mack". Wish we had "smell-a-vision" for computers. LOL

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

These lavender roses were a birthday gift from DD. They looked like "Sterling Silver". But they didn't smell like them nor did they open like them.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Flower picture for April 2008

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes