Garden Pond Photos

A pond can lend an air of tranquility to your garden. This page contains garden pond photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

I've been living near Pensacola FL on the Gulf Coast for the last 10 years now, but I was born and raised in farming country in Up State Western NY. About 30 miles east of the Buffalo-Niagra Falls area. My sister has a small pond in her back yard and these pictures were taken with my little digital camera while on a recent visit up home.

By Charlene

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 29

Photo Description
My rock garden pond was built with river rocks from my late sister's home in Arkansas. I decorated the pond with ceramic and resin turtles and frogs. During the spring and summer, it is occupied by real frogs and bull frogs. During the winter and the temperature drops below freezing, the pond freezes over, but the pumps that push water through the ceramic frog still flow water and the water will freeze in mid stream. It is a fascinating sight.

Photo Location
Tennessee

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

These are my 6 year old goldfish. They spend the summer in the pond and they they spend the winter in a old bathtub in a heated milk house. I had 3 and one morning I went to feed them he was gone without a trace. Somebody must have eaten him.

By Jan

Large orange goldfish in a garden pond.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I spent the first 18 summers of my life on a small, spring-fed bass/muskie/black bass lake in Western NY. When I need to relax, this is one of the pictures I bring to my mind.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1