Garlic Lime Chicken Stir-Fry
A wonderful blend of flavors, and the original recipe was for fajitas. I used the sandwich rounds for a very tasty meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes to prepare
Cook Time: 10 minutes cooking time
Total Time: 25 minutes
Source: Adapted from recipe found on Living Rich with Coupons
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lb chicken cutlets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small green pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small onion, sliced
- bread, tortillas, rice or noodles for serving
- Mix the juice, oil, salt, and all spices well in a bowl.
- Put the chicken into a plastic bag. Add the juice marinade and make sure all the chicken is coated.
- Put the bag for 30 minutes in the refrigerator to let the flavors seep in.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and the marinade. Cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add the pepper and onion. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp and the chicken is fully cooked.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!