Getting Rid of Horse Flies

Does any one know how to get rid of horseflies? They are causing problems when we are in the pool. We didn't have any problems last year. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike from PA

Answers:

WD-40

I read in the farmers almanac a long time ago to use WD-40 and the flies will go away. Just spray it on. I also read on the internet to use it for arthritis and it works wonders for the pain. Don't know why but it does.

By Janette

Mouthwash

The horseflies are awful this year. Try spraying yourself with a small amount of mouthwash. It works for mosquitoes.

By Janet

Anonymous

I still dont know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man called herbal doctor oyoma. After being diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS for so long and just 2 years ago, I was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until I found testimonies about  great Dr. Oyoma on online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, I pray you live long in life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email:: droyomaherbalcure@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on WhatsApp with this mobile number +2348104550048, one thing I love most about Dr.

Oyoma is honest, and he is very polite with his patient, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable. God bless you sir. Dr Oyoma  also cures DIABETES, HPV, HSV, HEPATITIS, COLD SORE etc You can also find more about Dr Oyoma at his official website :: https://droyomaherbalcure.weebly...

😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-Of-Horse-Flies-2.html