Getting Rid of Cockroaches

I thought I had seen a roach, but it looked like it didn't have feelers on it. If I have roaches would I be seeing babies or eggs? I haven't seen any babies or eggs. A friend is staying with me and he was cooking and saw 3 bugs; he killed 2. This was in the day time.

Best Answer

Go to a do it your self pest control store. Ask for the flea liquid for spraying you house. Buy a pump sprayer and spray according to directions. This spray is very strong will kill roaches. Used this when my ex husband brought home the large roaches in boxes from grocery store. Usually only one spraying is needed. Remember that if you sprayer does not hold a seal next time you use it. Just change out the rubber seal. Do not buy another one.

This may not actually be roaches, but some other type of bug. Either way, most bug killers formulated for roaches are strong enough to kill other bugs as well.

Here you go!

http://www.amaz  e&tag=thrif06-20