Giving Themed Gift Baskets

Category Baskets
Depending on the occasion or the person your gift basket is for, you can use choose a special theme to fit. This is a guide about giving themed gift baskets.

Any suggestions for a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory gift basket?

By debbie carter

Answers

Best Answer

Gently open a chocolate bar out of the wrapping and add wrapped in gold foil paper a movie ticket, or zoo pass,massage, hair salon, barber. It's endless, then re-wrap the candy bar back in it's wrapper. Blueberry candy, jaw breakers, either a box of chocolate pudding or chocolate sauce. Seltzer water or a bottle of bubbles. Coupon or gift card of dairy queen. Then possible the movie also!

Best Answer

Yes, depends how creative you want to be, but take some time to do research and think how you can modify to fit your basket. Look up willie wonka, wonka ideas (lots of birthday party themed ideas and pics), wonka tee shirts (cafe press has shirts, buttons, bumper stickers, mugs, etc), wonka.com, for the basket, make it an upside down top hat, or a large wonka bar.

There is wonka font you can download for free.

I am going to save money this year by giving themed baskets as gifts. The"yum-yum" basket consists of : 1 loaf of banana bread, one jar of homemade cocoa, homemade fudge, homemade cashew brittle, and chocolate dipped pretzel rods.

The next basket is the toiletry basket that has bath salt, shower gel, bubble bath, milk bath, and a bath poof (all of these will be homemade). I am still working on the third basket, but the theme for it will be coffee and tea, with some cookies and coasters that I will make. I am also making some scented beeswax molds and some ornaments.

By Bonnie from Cleveland, OH

Answers:

Giving Themed Gift Baskets

A couple of years ago we went to a Christmas party at the home of some friends. Those that wanted to participate in the "Chinese Gift Exchange" were asked to bring a gift appropriate for either a man or a woman, but the suggested cost per gift was no more than $20.00. Of course, my husband had no ideas and it was all up to me. I used a gift bag, but a basket would work just as well.

It was a "Movie Night" gift. This is what I put in the two bags: a $10.00 gift card for Blockbuster's, some microwave popcorn, a two liter bottle of Coke, and boxes of movie candy such as Whoppers, Milk Duds, Raisinettes, Good and Plenty, etc. I went over my $20.00 limit per gift, but that was all right. Everybody wanted those gift bags, and they got traded several times. It was fun to do, too. Good luck. (08/30/2006)

By Margaret

Giving Themed Gift Baskets

(08/30/2006)

By christi

Giving Themed Gift Baskets

Last Mother's Day I made baskets for my Mom and my two sisters. I used a basket that would fit each decor and put in homemade strawberry muffins, homemade hot tea mix, bath salts, a mug to suit their personality and a small trinket or what-not. My daughter Katie delivered them (we all live in hollerin' distance of each other) before church that morning. They loved them so much and were so surprised that Katie and I have decided to make it a new tradition. Next year we'll hopefully have "new" Moms in our family to add to our list. (08/30/2006)

By moonflower

Giving Themed Gift Baskets

Anyone likes the best, the most, the latest, but the homeless appreciate even the used, if still good
and usable.

Try turning your heart towards those who need items for survival, rather than to load others up with what you hope they truly can use and appreciate, and need. It takes love, not skill, to share things we have all around us, such as:

Handled larger Backpack/carry-on luggage with wheels containing 2 gallon freezer Ziplock bag of such items as:

God richly bless anyone who does this in His name. "Whoever does or says anything to the least of these My Children has done and said it unto Me."

(08/31/2006)

By Lynda

Giving Themed Gift Baskets

Another way that I am saving money by making these "Baskets" is by using shoe boxes that I have covered with wrapping paper. Its a free container and you are recycling at the same time for a double bonus. (09/04/2006)

By Bonnie Prather