Gluten Free Parmesan Chicken
In our house we have 2 people who cannot eat gluten. It was getting more and more difficult to make meals that we all could eat and enjoy together. So one day I was playing around in the kitchen and came up with this recipe!
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 40
Total Time: 50
Yield: 6 people
- 1 box gluten free noodles
- 22 jar (22 oz) Alfredo sauce
- 4-5 breasts chicken breasts
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with any spices that you like.
- Put the breasts on a smoker or in the oven at a low heat until thoroughly cooked for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- When the chicken is done, boil the noodles.
- Once the noodles are fully cooked drain them. Heat the Alfredo sauce.
- Serve the noodles and chicken. Cover them in alfredo sauce and Parmesan. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!