Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets Recipes
June 12, 2013
Baked chicken breast (cut into 1 inch pieces) with a topping of "bread-free" bread crumb substitutes. Many people have gluten intolerances. These substitutes actually taste better than bread crumbs, which really have little flavor. :)
Try one of the following crushed up into bread crumb sized pieces: corn flakes, Rice Krispies, potato chips, rice cracker crumbs.
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Shake or mix all dry ingredients in a bag or bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter, and then shake or toss with bread crumb mixture, a few at a time.
- Place chicken on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes or until browned.
This yields 4 servings.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.