Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets Recipes
You can make your own gluten free chicken nuggets, using several alternatives to flour containing gluten for the coating. This page contains gluten free chicken nuggets recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Baked chicken breast (cut into 1 inch pieces) with a topping of "bread-free" bread crumb substitutes. Many people have gluten intolerances. These substitutes actually taste better than bread crumbs, which really have little flavor. :)
Try one of the following crushed up into bread crumb sized pieces: corn flakes, Rice Krispies, potato chips, rice cracker crumbs.
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Shake or mix all dry ingredients in a bag or bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter, and then shake or toss with bread crumb mixture, a few at a time.
- Place chicken on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes or until browned.
This yields 4 servings.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.