Spicy Glazed Chicken Nuggets
This delicious version of spicy glazed chicken nuggets can be made using frozen nuggets. Make the glaze with peppers and onions that have been sautéed and add the other ingredients listed on this page to complete your sauce for the glaze. All that remains is to enjoy!
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Are you a chicken nugget freak? Well, I am and I love them dipped in barbecue sauce. However, glazing them with spicy sarsa makes a different kind of taste.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Good for 3-4 persons
- 1 pack chicken nuggets
- 5 pieces sword chilies
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 onion
- pinch of pepper
- Fry the nuggets. Remove from pan. Set aside on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Slice the chilies and onion. Sauté both in the pan.
- When it's tender, add the soy sauce, pepper and half the water.
- Bring to a boil and dilute the corn starch in the remaining water and continue stirring until thick.
- Add the cooked nuggets and then mix.